How to get to Lernzentrum Turner by Public Transport:
From Zürich / Thalwil / Oberrieden / Kilchberg / Rüschlikon:
- Take Train S8* to the Horgen train station, then Bus 121 from Horgen Station to Bergwerk
- Public transport takes 12 minutes from Thalwil to LZT
- From Bergwerk Bus stop it is 3 minutes walk to LZT
Bus 121 from Wädenswil / Au to Horgen – Bergwerk
- Take Train S2/S8* to the Horgen train station, then Bus 121 from Horgen Station
- Buses from Wädenswil run twice per hour and journey takes 14 / 19 minutes depending on connections.
- Take S24/S8* and then Bus 121 for a total journey time of 30 minutes.
*the S8 in either direction makes a better connection with the 121 bus, otherwise it is a ten minute walk from Horgen train station to Lernzentrum Turner.
Where to Park
- We are directly on Seestrasse, in Horgen. We are between the traffic lights that take you to the Meilen-Horgen ferry and the roundabout at Bergwerk.
- Park at Migros ‘Voi’ Public car park near Bergwerk Bus stop or near the Rotweg bus stop at the Mutistorey Carpark ‘Stäubli’ next to Polo Motorbike store on Seestrasse)